Senior Implementation Manager II, Enterprise
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling banks and innovative fintech companies to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk, and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s API enables its customers to access about 150 third-party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences.
Alloy is an industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta and top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and we’re looking to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our New York team on-site twice a week, and our remote employees on-site three times a quarter. Join an exciting startup company in the fintech space named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best FinTech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
What you’ll be doing
As the Senior Implementation Manager, Enterprise, you’ll lead multiple concurrent implementations for our largest and most complex customers while acting in a hybrid role of project manager and technical/business consultant. Connecting with key stakeholders, you will design and execute the implementation as prospects transition into customers, all the while seeking to understand and meet the customer’s needs.
As the Senior Implementation Manager, you’ll:
- Lead the implementation effort for customers by providing strategic insight and direction based on client goals and product capabilities
- Understand our application end to end and collaborate with Sales, Solution Architects, Customer Success, and Product Managers to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to lead project design sessions and provide guidance and best practices on configuration options to meet customer needs
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of client and internal teams
- Obtain customer feedback and partner with product and engineering teams to identify and prioritize new feature requests and integration opportunities
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customizations are fully tested and ready for deployment
- Own any problems you discover along with the solution to these problems
- Maintain project timelines - setting and balancing expectations - identifying risks to timeline throughout and mitigating with customers or internal teams when necessary
- Optimize the implementation process - including the use of new tools to enable the process to move more efficiently
Who we're looking for
Alloy is looking for a results-driven individual passionate about innovative technologies in financial services. You don’t need to code but are familiar with systems integrations and web technologies (i.e API, Postman, etc).
- You have 5+ years experience as an Implementation Manager, Delivery Manager, or Client Onboarding Manager for a B2B SaaS platform with a focus on Enterprise clients
- You are passionate about providing exceptional implementation experiences to your clients by understanding and delivering on their objectives using your consultative skills
- You are experienced in driving the basics of a good project management plan—from risk management to communication strategies
- You demonstrate a drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and are highly adept at balancing and running multiple priorities
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbally and via email. You should have a knack for explaining complex concepts in a straightforward, clear manner
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, to foster openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $154k-181k
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Learning & Development annual stipend
- Well-being benefits include access to OneMedical, Headspace, and more
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.