Senior Client Success Manager II, Commercial
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
The Client Success Team at Alloy is a passionate group of account managers dedicated to providing the highest quality of support for their clients with the mission of helping financial institutions to de-risk their business. Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week, and remote employees onsite once a quarter.
What you’ll be doing
Alloy is seeking to hire a candidate with strong strategic relationship management skills, excellent business acumen for Enterprise SaaS solutions, and demonstrable domain expertise in the banking/fintech/compliance/regulatory space.
You would join our Client Success team and assist with our rapidly growing and diverse customer base of banks and fintech companies across the world. This CSM role will own and deepen the client relationship with our mid-market, high growth accounts, be responsible for SaaS retention metrics such as GDR (Gross Dollar Retention), NDR (Net Dollar Retention) of their portfolio, and proactively advise our clients on fraud and risk management as an Alloy expert. As a CSM, you will be a strategic partner to your clients and ensure success from Day 1 as they work through implementation with Professional Services to post go-live. You will own the relationship with the client during their tenure with Alloy to ensure that they are realizing tangible value from using Alloy, ensuring adoption and expanding our commercial footprint.
In addition to the above, your day to day will include:
- Owning, managing and growing a portfolio of 25-30 accounts where you are the lead strategic advisor
- Managing your portfolio of accounts with regular meetings, mapping the organization, engaging a variety of stakeholders, and being an expert in Alloy and our industry
- Supporting diverse client portfolio across various sizes, scales, and use cases
- Troubleshooting client challenges and oversee escalations to Support and Product teams
- Owning key retention metrics such as GDR and NDR for assigned accounts
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities for your accounts and partnering with sales to close that revenue
- Identifying churn risk and partnering with cross-functional teams to mitigate churn
- Tracking gaps in client consumption and usage and partnering with technical account managers or solution architects to boost usage
- Leading and presenting strategic business reviews for select accounts with tailored content, substantive value and actionable items
- Keeping a tab on the client health of your portfolio and action when appropriate
- Attending industry conferences, network and build relationships in person
- Working with product to inform future roadmap decisions based on direct and indirect client feedback
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- 3+ years experience in Enterprise SaaS Account Management, Partnerships or Client Success working with strategic or enterprise level customers owning retention metrics such as GDR and NDR and running strategic business reviews
- Experience serving the fintech sector preferred, or another highly regulated industry
- Experience at a Growth Stage Startup, preferred
- An interest in understanding the key technical aspects of the product
- Previous working knowledge in KYC/CIP, AML, fraud prevention and other compliance programs strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, analytical, and ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit and are endlessly curious about our product and industry
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- A passion for improving digital financial services and the identity landscape
- Desire to work with a quickly expanding and growing team
- Located in NYC Metropolitan area and excited to come into the office 2x a week
At Alloy, we strive to attract & retain talent by providing compensation that is competitive with other organizations of our size & stage. We are committed to ensuring each candidate has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks & benefits. We actively share our compensation philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering open and honest dialogue. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of each outcome.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: 130k - 150k
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Learning & Development annual stipend
- Well-being benefits include access to OneMedical, Headspace, and more
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.