National Sales Executive
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
We are looking for a National Sales Executive with experience in generating new title orders from customers in the Home Equity lending and/or Mortgage Servicing space. The ideal candidate will be responsible for calling on new and existing prospects, identifying key decision-makers, establishing a business relationship, and effectively selling through the sales cycle to obtain profitable new title orders.
How you'll contribute:
- Fosters and nurtures a winning, sales–oriented culture and selling system
- Contributes to the growth of the sales operation and personal book of business
- Develops full prospect pipelines and manages prospect candidates using the Company’s CRM
- Manage sales results against sales targets on a monthly basis
- Works independently on monthly and annual opportunity and sales goals and establishes the framework to achieve those goals
- Works with account Management team to nurture existing client relationships to ensure a constant flow of new business and maximum client retention
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Experience/proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Three or more years of title or real estate sales experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough understanding of the title insurance industry
- Proven performance management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel when needed for in person client meetings and sales calls
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $100,000 and $120,000. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) plan + company match
- Wellness benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- 14 paid company holidays
- Competitive PTO