Sales Development Representative
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for building outbound and inbound lead generation. You will help generate qualified leads that result in new business, support our scaling efforts, and contribute to the success of our team. We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organization at Blend.
Note: This is NOT a remote role, you must be able to commute to the San Francisco, CA office.
How You'll Contribute:
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads using creative follow-up tactics designed to increase interest in Blend’s product
- Partner with our seasoned Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Qualify and respond to incoming inquiries
- Create a phenomenal first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a positive experience
- Represent Blend at industry trade shows while educating and engaging with potential customers
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ months as an SDR in SaaS is preferred
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $21.88 and $25.24. Beyond the base hourly pay, this position is eligible for commission based on performance. Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous PTO on an accrual basis