Title Operations Sr. Associate
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
We are looking for an experienced Title Operations Sr. Associate with experience in managing a pipeline of title inquiries while generating solutions to issues within specific timeframes. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing title documents and loan files, working with third parties and vendors to resolve issues, and interacting with county recorders, tax assessors, mortgage lenders, and more to resolve file deficiencies.
This role is remote in nature.
How you’ll contribute
- Manage a pipeline of title inquiries and take actions necessary to resolve issues within specific time frames
- Review title documents and loan files to ensure client needs our met
- Work with third parties and vendors as needed to resolve issues
- Interact with county recorders, tax assessors, mortgage lenders, and other 3rd parties when issues arise to help resolve file deficiencies
Who you are
- Knowledge of the mortgage servicing a plus
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of transactions
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance
- Detail-oriented and highly productive
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- High School Diploma required, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $22.00 and $25.00 an hour. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) plan + company match
- Wellness benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- 13 paid company holidays
- Competitive PTO