Sr. Total Rewards Associate
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
This is an exciting opportunity to build out the Total Reward Function at Built by building models, streamlining processes and identifying opportunities in current processes. It will also provide the unique experience of working across the People team and other departments to learn the inner workings of a top FinTech company.
The Sr. Total Reward Associate is responsible for supporting the strategy, design and modeling of our employee compensation, benefits and people analytics programs. A successful candidate will bring excellent analytical and communication skills, and recognizes the value and the potential of Total Rewards to attract, retain, and reward top talent within the organization.
In this role you will:
- Support compensation planning cycles, inclusive of communication, modeling, analysis and administration of salary and equity compensation
- Participate in the design of salary ranges/structures, equity, incentive/bonus compensation plans, and recognition programs
- Model the financial impact of compensation plans in support of compensation plan analysis and design
- Monitor data quality and enhance reporting capabilities within the comp system and other Human Capital applications
- Conduct analyses with benchmarking vendors to ensure market competitiveness
- Support the quarterly bonus payout process
- Perform analysis for health and welfare benefits plans, make proposals, provide benchmarking studies when possible and design and lead the implementation plan
- Measure effectiveness of existing benefits programs, including utilization, employee impact, and cost. Based on analysis, provide recommendations, collaborate with stakeholders, and implement any new offerings
- Support the plan design process by understanding benefit options to ensure competitiveness in the market landscape, considering employee experience, impact, and cost implications
- Build flexible and dynamic human capital dashboards to be presented to senior leaders
- Monitor key trends within human capital to help drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including People Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Sales and People Operations
Qualifications (Must haves):
- 5+ years of experience working with compensation, benefits or broader firm financial data
- Proficiency in Excel, including experience building data models
- Strong ability to develop analytics from multiple streams of data, interpret & analyze trends
- Detail oriented and has excellent organization, time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Desire to continuously improve and streamline processes
Built’s salary range for this position is $100,000 - $130,000 per year. The pay range is designed to accommodate upward mobility in the role, therefore it encompasses the full span of proficiency levels for this role and we believe that the midpoint of the range is competitive in the market. Salary is just one component of Built's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Built will include equity, variable compensation, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, an unlimited PTO policy, and other benefits.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.