Manager, Data Solutions Consultant
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are seeking a Manager for our Data Solutions Consultant team. This role works directly with our most sophisticated clients to scope and determine the data connection strategy and also manage a team of Data Solution Consultants. Key responsibilities when working with customers include: conducting discovery with customers on their data connection requirements, leveraging those requirements to determine the data connection approach, and ensuring execution of the data connection. Key responsibilities when managing the team include: mentorship and professional development of the team, implementing processes and mechanisms to ensure effective and efficient team performance. Candidate should be advanced in SQL-lite, problem-solving, and communication. Familiarity with the Financial Services tech stack is preferred.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with customers (est. ~50% of time):
- Conduct discovery with customers on data integration requirements.
- Design and develop data file mappings for efficient data transfer.
- Determine data connection approach: API. data warehouse share, SFTP.
- Execute and validate SFTP integrations using SQL-lite to ensure data integrity.
- Validate and resolve data integration issues promptly.
- Team Leader (est. ~50% of time):
- Manage team of 3 Data Solution Consultants; mentoring team members, fostering skill growth and professional development.
- Develop efficient end-to-end integration workflows and processes. Build SLAs and standard operating procedures
- Ultimately, achieve key performance targets, including Time to Value and ARR Onboarded.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data mapping, ETL processes, and data integration.
- Proven ability to manage customer interactions and third-party stakeholders.
- Experience in leading teams and delivering results.
- Expertise in SQL-lite with excellent problem-solving and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services tech stack is preferred.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.