Product Manager (TLV)
We believe the financial markets can and should work for everyone. Capitolis is the technology company helping to create safer and more vibrant capital markets by unlocking capital constraints and enabling greater access to more diversified capital and investment opportunities. Rooted in advanced technology and deep financial expertise, Capitolis powers groundbreaking financial solutions that drive growth for global and regional banks – and institutional investors alike. Capitolis is backed by world class venture capital firms, including Canapi Ventures, 9Yards Capital, SVB Capital, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, and S Capital, as well as leading global banks such as J.P. Morgan, Citi and State Street.
Founded in 2017, our team brings decades of experience in launching successful startups, technology, and financial services. Capitolis was recently named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 as well as Crain's 2022 Best Places to Work in New York City list.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager (TLV).
In this position you will face global institutional investments banking and hedge funds, figuring out their requirements and goals, and directing accordingly the development of our platform in turn. You will research their ecosystems and understand how our product can provide the most value - while constantly implementing and developing necessary features.
The Product Manager will be part of an agile development team, building and working on delivering the product roadmap according to business priorities. The Product Manager will provide end to end product direction from specification, guidance for developers & QA, and implementation advice to Professional Services, and even coaching and mentorship.
- Work with the clients to understand and document their needs.
- Convert the feedback into an effective product specification related to the client requirements.
- Work closely with developers, UX designers and business leads to create outstanding products and to obtain effort estimation for Stories.
- Prepare and maintain detailed functional specifications addressing the business needs expressed in MRD.
- Breakdown functional specification into development Stories. As appropriate work with UX Designer to support Stories with UI.
- Arrange Stories into release plan (development roadmap) based on business value, estimated effort, and available resources.
- Validate development roadmap with Product Owner and other stakeholders. Keep roadmap updated as development progresses.
- Produce Release Notes and User Guide.
- UAT Deployment Approval
- Understand the technical aspects of product and related components.
- Based on this understanding suggest approaches to address customer needs
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, lead agile iterations, spearhead feature prioritizations.
- Analyze product features and user behavior to spot opportunities for value-added services.
- Facilitate adoption of new features by publishing release notes, guiding end-users, and educating support team.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience in Fintech / financial companies.
- Proven record of successfully launching effective products to clients
- Proven knowledge and experience in inbound product engineering; leading R&D teams to product execution, realizing product vision by executing product plan
- Ability to articulate business requirements in the form of a detailed specification document
- Proven ability of driving an effective agile product implementation process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our Company Values
We operate with a clear set of values that guide us — our way of being, decisions, and actions. These values define who we are, and we are committed to all of them. These values are uniquely ours. If these values — all of them — speak to you, this is an amazing place, but we are not for everyone. Learn more about our Company Values here.
- We lead with purpose, while creating exceptional value
- We pursue big breakthroughs, responsibly
- We learn from the best and are unapologetically independent
- We are obsessed with the future and fanatical about executing today
- We play tough, with heart
Our People Attributes
Our People Attributes are characteristics that describe the DNA of Capitolis employees. They provide a consistent framework to hire, assess, and develop our team against. Learn more about our People Attributes on our careers page here.
- Super Smart: quality thinking and know what good looks like
- Badass: all in, get stuff done, and high standards
- Good Human: collaborative, open-minded, authentic and real, and pursue self-actualization