Head of AI Solutions
At DynamoFL, we believe that AI must be developed with privacy and real-world constraints in mind. By operating at the intersection of ML research and industry applications, our team empowers Fortune 500 companies’ adoption of frontier research for their next generation of AI products. Join us if you:
- Wish to work on the premier platform for private and personalized LLMs. We provide the fastest end to end solution to deploy research in the real world with our fast-paced team of ML Ph.D.’s and builders.
- Are excited at the idea of democratizing state-of-the-art research (performance, compression, and privacy optimizations) for all companies and products.
- Are motivated to work at a 2023 CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup and see your impact on end customers in the timeframe of weeks not years.
- Care about building a platform to empower fair, unbiased, and responsible development of LLMs and don’t accept the status quo of sacrificing user privacy for the sake of ML advancement.
As the Head of AI Solutions at DynamoFL, you will play a major leadership role and act as a face of DynamoFL to our enterprise customers. You will connect the dots between enterprise needs and DynamoFL’s AI solutions and need to think creatively in high stake scenarios to maximize ROI for DynamoFL’s customers.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for DynamoFL’s enterprise customers. Prepare presentations and materials that effectively convey status updates, engagement timelines, and overall ROI for enterprise customers.
- Identify and quantify pain points and needs in DynamoFL’s customer’s AI development workflows
- Develop strategies to most effectively address enterprise customer needs by mapping DynamoFL’s capabilities to customer pain points.
- Execute plans for successfully meeting customer deliverables and maximizing ROI for DynamoFL’s customers by coordinating closely with DynamoFL’s ML, engineering, policy, and product teams.
Although our main products revolve around federated, distributed, and privacy-centric learning, we don’t expect you to have extensive FL (federated learning) experience. We do expect:
- Strong presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Actively looking to learn about the workflows of ML, product, and engineering teammates to better coordinate with these teams
- Experience with managing teams, projects, or products, which required scoping projects, coordinating deliverables, and communicating requirements to teammates.
- Experience working with technical teams at large enterprises is a plus
- Experience with machine learning topics (e.g. PyTorch, Neural networks, LLMs, Computer Vision) is a plus