Technologies we use:
- Swift development using Xcode
- RESTful services
- Coordinator + MVVM architecture
- Swift Package Manager/Cocoapods
What you will be doing:
- You will be involved in full-cycle development of Greenlight’s native mobile application and features.
- Design, build, and maintain mobile applications and services across the Greenlight platform.
- Ensure performance, code quality, testing, and stability of the application.
- Collaborate with various members of the engineering team to build new features at scale.
- Provide guidance on Apple’s design principles, latest technology trends, and interface guidelines through collaboration with the design team.
- Work across the product and engineering teams to define functional specs and designs for initiatives.
- Improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery.
- Design and develop mobile SDK frameworks or common libraries.
- Participate in the on-call process to ensure that our families have a great experience.
What you should bring:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years software development experience, 3+ year with iOS and Swift
- Experience working on applications that communicate with networking APIs
- Contributed to or published an app on the Apple App Store
- Ability to ship mission critical features with high confidence
- Insight on development implications during feature research and planning stages
- Passion for implementing high quality native UI mobile experiences
- Demonstrated desire to work collaboratively with a high performing cross-functional team
- Experience with version control tools and knowledge of automated build systems
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile scrum development process
- Familiarity with issue and project tracking tools
- Experience with SDK or library development
- Fluency in English, both written and oral