Product Intern, New Products
- Working with R&D to identify and validate new product opportunities by creating hypothesis, conducting experiments, and leveraging data to drive business and product decisions
- Building and leveraging partnerships. You will not only work cross-functionally with engineering, design, data science, and other product areas, but will also work with marketing leadership across the Acquisition, Life Cycle Marketing, and Product Marketing teams.
- Driving growth by creating new experiences that increase the virality of the product and build mission-based customer engagement.
- Leading discovery on new channel relationships and developing effective campaign strategies
- Conducting research to identify external opportunities to expand and optimize new family growth and engagement.
- Planning and executing promotional events and campaigns to drive enrollment and participation
- Tracking and analyzing program engagement and participation data to inform future growth effort
What you should bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of Product Management, Engineering and/or GTM experience, with strong digital consumer (B2C) experience required. Mobile app and/or payments experience preferred.
- Experience with social media and publishing (Facebook, IG, adwords)
- Experience supporting product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, defining product requirements and executing GTM strategy.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other departments and teams. You thrive in environments where you must bring different disciplines and points of view together and balance competing priorities and deadlines.
- You act. You know how to make things happen and figure out workarounds when the team hits roadblocks.
- You are a creative and scrappy problem solver and self-starter.
- Above all, you have a growth mindset and are goal-oriented.
- Experience with no code platforms like Bubble, Zapier, Airtable (Ideal, but not required)