SVP, Product Engineering
Technologies we use:
- Backend: Node.js, Kotlin, Java, Go
- Frontend: React, Redux, Swift, Kotlin
- REST, gRPC, graphQL
- MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- Kubernetes, Ambassador, Helm, Rancher
Strategic Leadership, Team Management, and Global Oversight key responsibilities:
- Provide visionary leadership for the global product engineering department, aligning it with the company's mission, goals, and long-term vision.
- Manage and coordinate teams across the US, LATAM and India, ensuring a unified approach to product engineering on a global scale.
- Collaborate with the executive team to define and execute the product engineering roadmap, taking into account the diverse needs of our customer base.
- Foster effective collaboration between product engineering, design, product management, and partnerships teams on a global scale to deliver cohesive and culturally sensitive solutions.
- Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing global product engineering organization across different regions.
Mobile and Web Product Development key responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of mobile applications (iOS and Android), web applications, and ensure they are user-friendly, secure, and deliver a seamless customer experience on a global scale.
- Ensure that product releases are not just on time and meet quality standards but are also culturally sensitive and tailored to the different segments of our Customer base.
- Drive the selection of appropriate technologies and architectural decisions for mobile, web, and SDK development on a global scale.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and lead efforts to prototype and integrate new features and capabilities, being the catalyst for change on an international level.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Proven track record of leadership in product engineering, preferably in the FinTech industry or a related sector.
- Strong experience in mobile application development (iOS and Android), web application development, and SDK development for B2B2C integration.
- Deep technical expertise and a strong understanding of mobile, web, and SDK technologies, including development frameworks and tools.
- Experience managing global development teams, with a strong appreciation for cultural diversity.
- Experience scaling and optimizing applications and SDKs to support rapid user growth on an international scale.
- Knowledge of security best practices and compliance standards for both applications and SDKs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams across regions.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups