Senior Technical Program Manager
- Drive initiatives/programs with a laser-focused trajectory from inception to successful completion, ensuring alignment with our strategic goals.
- Build strong, respectful relationships with engineering managers, product managers, and key stakeholders. Your success is defined by collective achievements.
- Lead PDLC and SDLC with agility and precision, guiding products from concept to a market launch that meets and delights our customers.
- Foresee potential challenges, devise proactive solutions, and maintain an environment where informed, quick decision-making is the norm.
- Draft detailed program plans spotlighting crucial dates and milestones. Maintain transparent communication on program status across all levels.
- Maintain consistent and transparent communication, ensuring everyone is aligned and informed.
- Spearhead process improvements that are both robust and agile, ensuring our team feels empowered rather than encumbered.
- Uphold and elevate the prestige of the Program Management function, embodying its highest standards and values.
- Foster growth within the team, instilling a proactive, results-oriented culture.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Master's or MBA is a plus.
- 6+ years in technical program/project management, with hands-on experience in the fintech sector. Experience with Series C/D startups is a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in software development tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and methodologies. Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- A proactive approach, always staying two steps ahead. A commitment to driving projects forward with intensity and purpose.
- Periodic travel may be needed for team collaboration or stakeholder engagements.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups