Product Analytics Manager
- Managing a team of product analysts. You will be instrumental in leading the team through engineering replatforming efforts while balancing current product initiatives.
- Partnering with product stakeholders, helping to manage and prioritize their analytics needs.
- Building processes to enable the team for success in creating trusted, accurate, and actionable insights
- Working cross functionally within the data team to ensure change management of data is communicated and scoped with analytics engineering, collaboration is happening with advanced analytics, and identifying and engaging with data science on opportunities and projects
- Providing leadership and vision on how to grow Greenlight’s analytics capabilities ensuring we are the industry leader in data literacy, data quality, and data-driven action, creating a culture where data proactively generates increased value for our families via better experiences, learning, and insight
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Expertise in all things data analytics and business intelligence. Background and understanding in product experimentation and analytics.
- Strong Technical Skills in Analytics. We are looking for a Player Coach that can help mentor and grow analysts side by side. Expectations are strong skills in SQL, Data Visualization, and Analytical Storytelling.
- Prior direct report people management experience required
- Experience partnering with different stakeholders and being able to effectively communicate with them and prioritize their different needs
- Strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple initiatives
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups