Senior Account Executive, Employer Partnerships
- Drive the entire sales lifecycle from effectively prospecting through to closing new partnership relationships.
- Be a relationship builder who understands how to get to a key benefits decision maker.
- Relish the opportunity to take a test and learn approach to selling new products into partners that are heavily regulated
- Clearly communicate key concepts and be at ease presenting in front of key external stakeholders.
- Partner with benefits brokers and other key channel partners to source new deal pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal partner success, sales enablement and legal teams to seamlessly onboard new partners.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5-8 years of sales or partnerships experience
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships with human resources and total rewards stakeholders at mid-market and enterprise employers.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable pitching new business opportunities over the phone, video and in-person.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups