Partner Success Coordinator
- Support partners from program adoption and then manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of programs.
- Maintain high levels of partner engagement with a focus on partner satisfaction and customer adoption of Greenlight.
- Build relationships and serve as the point of contact between partners and Greenlight.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues affecting partner satisfaction or customer experience.
- Analyze business performance to identify opportunities for product or marketing optimization - then aid in driving partner adoption, and ultimately opportunity, implementation and execution
- Work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, finance, compliance, and customer service to drive success of partner programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with business development leadership to manage internal reporting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with marketing to make best practice recommendations to our partners, and project manage the marketing execution of those recommendations.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- A strong desire to learn, grown, and take ownership
- Great organizational skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a partner management, customer success, project management, or a related role preferred
- Experience in banking, fintech, or related industries
- Computer proficiency using MS Office tools like Excel and Word and/or Google suite like Sheets and Slides
- An ability to think analytically, support ideas with numbers, and story tell with data
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups