Demand Generation Manager
- Work alongside Sales, Marketing, Finance and Leadership to establish B2B marketing priorities and project plans
- Develop test and learn plans for new initiatives aimed at increasing demand generation at the top of the sales funnel and be maniacally focused on measuring KPIs that you will implement
- Build off early successes with performance marketing initiatives targeting consumer banking executives and HR benefits buyers and own a budget focused on significantly growing those efforts
- Collaborate with communications and creative production teams to plan and execute effective public relations and event marketing strategy
- Focus on the industry and competitive landscape to identify trends and opportunities to effectively reach target buyers.
- Maintain project documentation and operating plans
What you'll bring to the team:
- 4–8 years of experience leading B2B marketing programs
- Enterprise SaaS experience is required, experience in financial services or HR benefits preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills with a track record of taking a data driven approach to developing impactful marketing campaigns.
- Ability and passion to work in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment