Technologies we use:
- Backend: Node.Js , Kotlin, Java, Go
- Frontend: React, Redux, Swift, Kotlin
- REST, gRPC, graphQL
- MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- Kubernetes, Ambassador, Helm, Rancher
What you will be doing:
- Architect/design, implement and maintain Greenlight current and next generation platform services and API products.
- Deliver on the most complex and foundational layers of design and code as an Individual contributor.
- Guide and mentor other engineers through all facets of engineering and product building.
- Lead collaboration and partnership with product management, QA, design, business and other cross functional teams, proactively and as a thought leader.
- Customer obsession: you will often interact with business teams to identify crucial business opportunities, taking those insights into product building with positive impact.
- Innovation vanguard - you will be driving innovation across engineering and product teams that grow Greenlight customer base and usage substantially.
- You will lead and drive the solutions for scale, availability (“5 nines”), and reliability.
What you should bring:
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience building large scalable systems.
- At least 3 years hands-on architectural and distributed systems experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Proven ability to lead across multiple teams in driving architecture, design and coding direction, while solving abstract problems , taking decisions and pushing for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience with backend development, preferably in one or more of OO programming languages, like Java, Kotlin,C++.
- Thrive in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment, achieving stretch goals.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Prior experience collaborating across global distributed teams, from India.
Nice to have:
- Prior Payments background.
- Prior Cloud experience.
- Prior experience in Domain driven design.