People & HR
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our growing Recruiting Team. In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to find the very best talent while ensuring an amazing candidate experience. You will run full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles ranging from a variety of Sales positions, Marketing and Product, and other functions based on business needs.
Your Day to Day:
- Source and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision their impact at Greenlight
- Serve as an advisor to hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to help them to make the best hiring decisions. This will include role definition, creating interview plans and panels, and thinking strategically about the best ways to evaluate talent.
- Our team strives to provide a best in class interview experience and you will guide and communicate with candidates each step of the way- from their initial application to job offers.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for multiple departments and hiring managers
- Prior experience in full-cycle recruiting for complex roles; experience in both an agency setting and high growth organization is preferred
- Experience using creative sourcing techniques and tools to nurture a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Ideally, recruiting experience should include hiring for a variety of sales roles, product management and marketing
- Excellent communication skills, we want you to be able to clearly communicate updates expectations to candidates and hiring managers at every stage of the process
- A positive attitude. Our environment is fast-paced and changes frequently so being able to adapt to change and maintain a positive attitude goes a long way.
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work Perks at Greenlight
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.