Director of Strategic Accounts
As our Director of Strategic Accounts, you will:
- Orchestrate and close profitable growth contracts that exceed $1M in committed annual revenue selling as a team.
- Establish executive relationships within prospect, customer, and partner accounts.
- Become a subject matter expert in online notarization, eSignature, and identity.
- Develop and execute custom account plans for each assigned account.
- Independently own a successful outbound pipeline generation strategy.
- Professionally manage daily deal progression activities with a sense of urgency.
- Lead the review and negotiation of contractual agreements in partnership with Legal.
- Perform business reporting and forecasting duties within Salesforce and Clari.
- Communicate effectively in writing leveraging Slack, Google Suite, and email.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Finance, and other teams outside of GTM to improve our company and take advantage of market opportunities.
As our Director of Strategic Accounts, you should have:
- Demonstrable track record closing $1M/year new logo SaaS contracts with Fortune 1000 accounts.
- The desire for feedback and coaching.
- Existing relationships within key accounts. Tremendous business acumen and judgment.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Executive presence.
- Technical proficiency with modern enterprise software productivity tools.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation.