- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close with strategic enterprise integrated technology and ecosystem partners (LOS, card issuers, core banking, servicers).
- Educate partners on Peach’s differentiated capabilities and value in a way that identifies how Peach will enhance or accelerate the partner’s objectives.
- Co-develop with partners shared go-to-market plans that establish stages and outcomes to justify resources invested.
- Manage strategic partnerships through implementation and onboarding of mutual customers.
- Advocate for partners internally and help us refine our product roadmap and investments.
- Experience with and knowledge of lending, core banking/accounting, card issuing or payments systems.
- 7+ years of SaaS sales and/or partnerships experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand complex API-driven solutions.
- Ability to lead complex negotiations and sales processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly, both verbally and in writing.
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more
- Collegial work environment
- fits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more.