- Lead efforts for identifying opportunities and drive revenue by signing new clients to Posh products to credit unions and banks.
- Lead all sales pitches and product demos helping potential clients describe their pain points and connect how Posh solves them.
- Become an industry expert in conversational AI and its ability to modernize banking.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Conduct product and value proposition demonstrations to a broad audience of decision-makers including senior management for potential new customers
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions in a CRM
- Maintain and cultivate a consistent book of new business in your sales funnel
- Develop a key understanding of growth in new accounts to help develop our land and expand strategy
- Working with Posh senior management to develop the relevant account strategies and engagements to drive pipeline growth and close deals within agreed timelines
- Guide prospects from the first conversation through contract negotiations.
- Create new opportunities through direct networking and attending events.
- Be the internal “Voice of the Customer” to help us evolve our product offering and sales strategy
- Goal-oriented and persistent - you have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Comfortable in the technical details - you can lead a highly technical pitch and field intricate questions about our product’s architecture and integration capabilities
- Empathetic and relationship-driven - you connect to, build rapport with, and become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Strategic - you understand how to position Posh to proactively differentiate from alternatives.
- Fast-paced - You work quickly and can manage dozens of opportunities at a time.
- Hungry - You are a hunter with a passion for sales; excited to take our company to the next level through exponential revenue growth.
- Working with a CRM and dedication to the sales process with accurate funnel reporting
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and relevant reporting based upon realistic timelines
- You should have: A consultative, value-based driven sales methodology
- The ability to penetrate and sell to executive-level decision-maker
- The ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization
- Ability to work proactively and act independently
- A team player mentality and be driven to ensure delivery of client sales propositions
- As we are working remotely, communication skills are critical. We are looking for someone who is articulate, persuasive and a passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills
- We appreciate people who have a human centric approach both when partnering with prospects (to offer relevant solutions and high-value propositions that go beyond just technology) and with coworkers (in opportunity management and providing feedback to product management to enhance product-level offerings).