Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
As a Sales Engineer at Posh, you will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You'll partner with Account Executives to aid in selling the features, capabilities, and value proposition of Posh. As the go-to, technical point of contact throughout the sales cycle, you'll use your solutions and engineering background to identify customer pain points and position Posh as a solution.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, and ongoing sales consultation.
- Work with Sales and Prospects to design and scope required solutions, generate the statement of work/contracts, and continued involvement as Sales moves the project towards signature.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all Posh’s products and services
- Be a trusted technical resource to prospects and maintain those relationships.
- Be a strong teammate as you work closely with our sales team.
- Provide feedback from prospects to the broader internal teams to help prioritize which solutions to focus on for productization.
- Create proposals and responses to RFI/RFP documents.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the technology in the conversational AI platforms to stay aware of trends, issues and competition.
- Participate in additional sales-related functions, such as tradeshow/conferences and client events.
- At least 3 years of Sales Engineering experience
- Excellent analytical, communication (written/verbal) and presentation/demo skills.
- Ability to pivot during presentations/demos based on the need of prospects, as well as answer technical questions.
- Ability to successfully communicate solutions with both technical and non-technical audiences, including C-Suite executives.
- Effectively articulate platform features & differentiators to prospects and help them understand the technical value and compelling value propositions.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Experience with SaaS & cloud-based softwarePreferred - Experience working with Financial Services products, solutions, and technical stack.
- Understanding of conversational AI is a plus.
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $31mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2022, we doubled our team size from 35 to 70, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.