Client Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
As a Client Success Manager, your main priority will be to ensure your portfolio of clients are getting the most out of their Posh partnership and will work to continue deepening the partnership with clients over time. You will join a talented Client Solutions team that includes Client Success Managers, Product Implementation Managers, and Software Engineers that all work together, with you, to partner effectively with our clients to build and customize products that meet client needs. Acting as a trusted advisor and partner, you will ensure that our clients deploy high-quality, thoughtfully-produced conversational AI to serve the needs of their bank customers and credit union members. You will share best practices with clients, ensuring continued optimization, resulting in our clients getting the most value out of our products.
Financially, you will ensure that our clients renew their contracts with us and you’ll also qualify, scope, and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities. Internally, you’ll act as the “Voice of the Client,” ensuring we make informed decisions as to what to build next. If you enjoy building relationships, acting as a strategic advisor, and digging in to do really impactful work, you will love this job.
- Act as a trusted advisor, helping our clients discover new use cases and adopt best practices
- Ensure that our clients deploy Posh products on time, working with both our clients and Content Designers, Product implementation Managers, and Solution Engineering teams to go live
- Prepare materials and lead presentations/discussions for kick-off meetings, client touchpoints, strategy meetings, and training
- Regularly meet with clients post-deployment to ensure their continued engagement, retention, and growth
- Generate additional revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis from upselling and cross-selling current clients on additional features and products
- Advocate for the client to internal stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Advise the Product Roadmap based on Voice of the Client Feedback
- Work with Product to lead User Interviews with clients
- 2+ years of Client Success Experience at a SaaS company, in Fintech, and/or in a financial institution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has proven strategies for managing difficult situations with clients
- Adept at communicating and partnering cross-functionally with Sales, Product & Engineering teams
- Previous success upselling and cross-selling
- Effectively able to straddle high-level strategic mandates with daily operational tasks
- Comfort using data to prove value and derive meaningful insights for clients
- Operations guru with experience creating frameworks and playbooks from scratch and creating order from chaos
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done!
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience with Conversational AI
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience using client success software such as Vitally, Gainsight, Churnzero, etc.
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $31mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2022, we doubled our team size from 35 to 70, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.