Client Success Manager
- Act as a trusted advisor, helping our clients discover new use cases and adopt best practices
- Ensure that our clients deploy Posh products on time, working with both our clients and Content Designers, Product implementation Managers, and Solution Engineering teams to go live
- Prepare materials and lead presentations/discussions for kick-off meetings, client touchpoints, strategy meetings, and training
- Regularly meet with clients post-deployment to ensure their continued engagement, retention, and growth
- Generate additional revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis from upselling and cross-selling current clients on additional features and products
- Advocate for the client to internal stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Advise the Product Roadmap based on Voice of the Client Feedback
- Work with Product to lead User Interviews with clients
- 2+ years of Client Success Experience at a SaaS company, in Fintech, and/or in a financial institution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has proven strategies for managing difficult situations with clients
- Adept at communicating and partnering cross-functionally with Sales, Product & Engineering teams
- Previous success upselling and cross-selling
- Effectively able to straddle high-level strategic mandates with daily operational tasks
- Comfort using data to prove value and derive meaningful insights for clients
- Operations guru with experience creating frameworks and playbooks from scratch and creating order from chaos
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done!
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience with Conversational AI
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience using client success software such as Vitally, Gainsight, Churnzero, etc.