- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and other cross-functional stakeholders to create on-brand, visually creative communications across a wide range of channels and projects, small and large
- Lead the design and development of sales pitch decks and update content as needed.
- Website design - landing pages, homepage, and updates
- Design, develop, and support CRM emails, landing pages, online promotions, UX designs, and website pages.
- Collaborate with the content marketing and copywriting team to create compelling & engaging social media content.
- Design interactive landing pages and other web content for sales and marketing usage
- Plan and strategize campaigns surrounding email and social channels
- Create short-form video content, including reels, social videos, and customer testimonials
- Translate and evolve existing designs to various sizes and form factors through expert product knowledge and techniques
- Effectively communicate design ideas both verbally and in writing
- Assist in evolving the Posh brand
- Partner with stakeholders and ensure that projects are completed with quality and delivered on time
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/advertising/brand design (in-house or agency), b2b experience a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communications, Art & Design
- A well-rounded portfolio with examples of marketing, brand, and sales collateral work
- Solid experience and understanding of UI and UX best practices
- Demonstrated experience working within brand guidelines and design systems
- Proficiency in design software, including but not limited to Adobe CC Suite, Figma, Canva
- Motion graphics, illustration, and video editing skills
- Experiences building incredible digital experiences with Webflow
- Maintain high-quality creative, be able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment